Fyber’s Ad Server Now Available to All Publishers for Direct Sold Campaigns
After rolling out to a select number of publishers earlier this year, we are happy to announce that any publisher wanting to sell directly to advertisers or ad networks can now do so via Fyber’s Ad Server. Publishers can take full control to guarantee delivery of direct sold campaigns, resulting in higher eCPMs and improved buyer relationships.
With an easy-to-use self serve interface, Fyber’s Ad Server allows publishers to:
- Easily create and manage direct deals with advertisers and agencies for rewarded video
- Connect to ad networks through tags with no need to integrate a new SDK
- Get granular controls and flexibility with campaign management, including targeting, pacing, pricing and creative testing
- Enable competition between all sources of demand to maximize revenue — including direct, programmatic and mediated campaigns
How does it work?
Take a quick tour of our direct-sold campaign setup tutorial, or follow the steps outlined at the end of this article to get started!
Quick Steps: How to setup your direct-sold campaign
- Log in to your account at adserver.fyber.com. If you do not have account, contact your account manager or [email protected] to sign up.
- Head to the CRM screen where you can see all advertisers & publishers
- Add new advertising partners
- Set campaign details like name, start/end date, currency and priority
- Upload the creative
- Set targeting and other parameters as line items (ex: frequency capping, pricing, targeting and pacing)
- Head over to real-time reporting to see the line item in action