The newly-launched Fyber Ad Server gives mobile developers and publishers more control over their inventory. But what — exactly — do we mean by “more control?”
- For a mobile product or monetization manager, the Fyber Ad Server makes setting up and prioritizing direct deals with advertisers or ad networks very simple.
You can follow along with this handy tutorial we created, or read through the steps below:
- Log in to your account at Adserver.fyber.com
- Head to the CRM screen where you can see all advertisers & publishers
- Add new advertising partners.
- Set campaign details like name, start/end date, currency and priority
- Upload the creative
- Set targeting and other parameters as line items (for example, frequency capping, pricing, targeting and pacing)
- Head over to real-time reporting to see the line item in action
As always, if you have questions about working with the Fyber Ad Server (or any of our other products), reach out to your account manager, or the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.