You’re Invited! Join Us at Mobile World Congress and GDC 2017
Hey there Pulse community!
We don’t know about you, but we’re doubly excited to meet with you at not one, but two events for the week of Feb. 27—Mobile World Congress 2017 and Game Developers Conference 2017. So while you’re in between all of the madness in either Barcelona or San Francisco, come meet us at our MWC booth or two kick-ass parties.
Mobile World Congress 2017
Hall 8.1-Stand K.42: Where you can learn how to intelligently maximize revenue
- When: Monday, February 27-Thursday, March 2
- Where: Hall 8.1-Stand K.42
- Why: Get your free pair of Fyber socks. YES, SOCKS! Oh, and you can talk with some of the best monetization experts in the game—while you try on your new socks, of course. Drop mic.
Taking you down the rabbit hole to a party in Wonderland
- When: Monday, February 27, 8:30 p.m.-11:30 p.m.
- Where: Marmalade, Carrer de la Riera Alta, 4-6, 08001, Barcelona, Spain (see the map)
- Why: Tasty food, refreshing drinks, and conversations with folks from the global mobile community.
- How: Get all the info and RSVP here.
Game Developers Conference 2017
A party about your two favorite things: mobile game development and ping pong
- When: Thursday, March 2, 4:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Where: SPiN, 690 Folsom St, Ste 100, San Francisco, CA 94107 (see the map)
- Why: So you’ve been developing awesome mobile games and practicing your ping pong skills. Well, now’s your chance to show them both off at the same time! Play some ping pong with us as well as learn how to drive more revenue to your game with mobile game ad monetization. Double smash!
- How: Invite only: Check your inbox for your invitation!
We hope you can join us!