We are excited to announce the new streamlined SDK 8.0. For this release, our developers imagined a new API with all the characteristics they want – one that is streamlined, elegant, and will help app developers easily integrate mobile advertising. Then, we made it happen.
Your developers will love the new SDK.
We examined every part of our SDK and made it lighter and easier to use. The new SDK will require less code to integrate thanks to a simpler API, so apps can get to market faster and with fewer errors. We also dove deep into the latest best practices and development guidelines from Apple and Google to ultimately produce an SDK that was built by developers, for developers. Here are some highlights:
- Coding methods that adhere to Android & iOS best practices, making the code more elegant, intuitive, and lightweight.
- A new sample app: A simple sample app to help guide your integration. The easy-to-use app shows an example of what a Fyber integration could look like.
- No more adapters.info file: Simply drag and drop the Fyber SDK and mediation bundles. No need to update the adapters.info for Fyber Mediation
- More control over loading & life cycle notifications for all ad formats
- iOS 9 compatible with bitcode support.
How to get started with the most developer-friendly SDK yet:
- Current Fyber customers: SDK 8.0 makes ad integration more elegant, easier, faster, and less error-prone – however, updating is not mandatory. We will provide a wrapper for any version of SDK 7.2, then you can use SDK 8.0 to take advantage of the new features. See how in our Migration Guide.
- New customers – Use our simple start-up guide to integrate our most streamlined SDK yet.
Download SDK 8.0
If you’re using an SDK version older than 7.0, here’s what you’re missing out on: