As they say, the show must go on. After bouncing back from the devastation caused by Hurricane Sandy, we’re happy to announce our revamped roundtable in Manhattan on November 27th, 2012. The roundtable will take an in-depth look at advertising in mobile, social and online games/apps – what makes it attractive for brands, what are the different types and best practices.
Our panelists’ combined experience includes stints at the following companies:
The roundtable panel will comprise:
- Zynga (OMGPOP), Former CRO, Wilson Kriegel
- Electronic Arts (Mythic), Former VP, Eugene Evans
- Publicis (Phonevalley), VP, Executive Creative Director, Webster Lewin
- Something Massive, Chief Creative Strategist, Adam Broitman
- Large Animal Games, CEO, Wade Tinney
- Kiip, Director of Brand Partnerships, Eric Shoicket
- SponsorPay, CEO & Co-founder, Andreas Bodczek
- Funtactix, CEO, Sam Glassenberg (moderator)
If you’re interested in attending, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.