We’re very excited to announce that we’re hosting an industry roundtable on November 7th, the first night of ad:tech New York. The roundtable will take an in-depth look at advertising in mobile, social and online games – what makes it attractive for brands, what are the different types and best practices.
The panelists will include representatives from:
Our panelists’ combined experience includes stints at the following companies:
The roundtable panel will comprise:
- Havas Worldwide Digital, President, Jason Jercinovic
- R/GA (Interpublic), Group Director Mobile and Social Platforms, Cindy Pound
- Kiip, CEO, Brian Wong
- King.com, EVP Business Development and Advertising, Mark Charkin
- Virtual Greats, Co-founder and Chairman of the Board, Reuben Steiger
- MediaSpike, Founder, Blake Commagere
- SponsorPay, CEO and Co-founder, Andreas Bodczek
- Funtactix, CEO, Sam Glassenberg (moderator)
Come learn more about in-game/app advertising, network with industry leaders, and enjoy an all-round good time!
And, one more thing: SponsorPay will be giving away brand new iPads to TWO lucky attendees!
The event details are as follows:
– Date: Wednesday, November 7th
– Time: 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm (the last ad:tech session ends at 4:30 pm)
– Venue: (3.5 blocks from the Javits Center)
If you’re interested in attending, please reach out to us at [email protected].